october 1 (Saturday) - 31 (Monday) CST
All 51 Hill Country Wineries
October is our favorite month here at Texas Hill Country Wineries because it is Texas Wine Month! We have been celebrating Texas Wine Month for 17 years and want to
October is our favorite month here at Texas Hill Country Wineries because it is Texas Wine Month! We have been celebrating Texas Wine Month for 17 years and want to make this years celebration the best. There are now 51 members who will participate in the Trail and all are very excited to help you celebrate this October.
Be aware of winery business hours when choosing your pickup winery and planning your Trail visits
4.0 Cellars – 7 Days/Week
Armadillos Leap- 7 Days/Week
Becker Vineyards – 7 Days/Week
Bell Springs Winery – 7 Days/Week
Bending Branch Winery – Thurs – Sun
Bent Oak Winery – Sat – Sun
Branch On High- Thurs – Sun
Chisholm Trail Winery – 7 Days/Week
Compass Rose Cellars – By appt only for tasting, Wed-Sun
Driftwood Estate – 7 Days/Week
Dry Comal Creek Vineyards – 7 Days/Week
Duchman Family Winery – 7 Days/Week
Fall Creek Vineyards at Tow – 7 Days/Week
Fiesta Winery 290 – 7 Days/Week
Fiesta Winery Lometa – 7 Days/Week
Flat Creek Enoteca – Tue-Sun
Flat Creek Estate – Tue-Sun
Fredericksburg Winery – 7 Days/Week
Grape Creek Vineyards – Sunday-Friday (not available Saturday)
Hawk’s Shadow Winery – Sat or By Appt
Hye Meadow Winery – Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun & By Appt
Inwood Estate Winery & Bistro – Monday-Friday (not available Saturday-Sunday)
Kerrville Hills Winery – Thurs-Mon
Kuhlman Cellars – Fri-Sun, By Appt
Lewis Wines – By Appt Only
Lost Draw Cellars – Wed-Sun, Mon-Tue By Appt Only
Lost Maples Winery – Wed-Sun
McReynolds Winery – Fri-Sun or By Appt
Messina Hof Hill Country – 7 Days/Week
Old Man Scary Cellars – 6 Days/Week, Closed Tuesday
Pedernales Cellars – 7 Days/Week
Perissos Vineyards & Winery – Fri-Sun
Pillar Bluff Vineyards – Fri-Sun
Pontotoc Vineyard – Fri-Sun
Rancho Ponte Vineyard – 7 Days/Week
Santa Maria Cellars – Thurs-Sun
Singing Water Vineyards – Thurs-Mon
Sister Creek Vineyards – 7 Days/Week
Solaro Estate Winery – 7 Days/Week
Spicewood Vineyards – Wed-Sun
Stone House Vineyard – Mon, Thur-Sun or By Appt
Texas Hills Vineyard – 7 Days/Week
Texas Legato – Thurs-Mon, or By App
Torr Na Lochs Vineyard & Winery – Thurs-Sun
Torre di Pietra Vineyards – 7 Days/Week
Wedding Oak Winery at San Saba- 7 Days/Week
Wedding Oak Winery at Wildseed Farms- 7 Days/Week
Westcave Cellars – Fri-Sun or By Appt
William Chris Vineyards – 7 Days/Week, By Appt Weekends
Wimberley Valley Winery – 7 Days/Week
Woodrose Winery – 7 Days/Week
Visit the WINERIES page of our website for details on each winery including hours.
*All wineries require reservations for groups of 8 or more guests.
Your ticket, valid throughout the entire month of October, includes a full complimentary tasting at each winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day and a 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases at each winery. All of these benefits for a ticket price of $70/couple or $40/individual.
The average tasting fee at the 51 participating wineries is $11/person…adding up to $44/person if visiting 4 wineries a day. And that’s just for ONE day! You have 31 days to visit 51 wineries. Your Texas Wine Month Trail ticket is already saving you money, not including the discounts on wine purchases! Why not jump in on this great deal!?!
The limit to 4 winery tastings a day with your ticket is a way for THCW to promote responsible drinking on the trails. We do hope you can take your time and enjoy each winery more this way, instead of rushing through tastings and getting to the next stop. This allows for a more intimate experience at each winery, enjoying the wines and the people.
Each ticket will include a Trail Tasting Passport to be picked up at your first winery (selected at time of ticket purchase). Each winery you visit will stamp your passport on the day you visit the winery and taste. Each day you can taste and get stamped at four wineries total. Couples tickets will receive 1 booklet but both will get the tastings.
October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month! For the third year now, in support of this very important cause, $5 of each ticket sold for the Texas Wine Month Trail will be donated directly to Susan G Komen for the Cure. Help us contribute another $4,000+ this year! To donate directly to Susan G Komen please click here:http://www.komensanantonio.org/make-a-donation/donate-online/
An entire month of enjoying 51 wineries in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, tasting your favorite wines and getting exclusive discounts! This is too good of a deal to pass up, so make sure to get tickets for your whole family and all of your friends!
Your ticket includes:
• Full complementary tasting at each winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for individuals, two tastings for couples). Wine glasses are NOT included.
• A 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases at each winery (winery choice and/or discount may exclude reserves, ports and wines already discounted)
• A Tasting Passport that will be stamped at each winery you visit (you MUST pickup your passport first and present to each winery to receive tastings)
TEXAS WINE MONTH TRAIL TERMS AND DISCLOSURE:
• Tickets are non-refundable and the THCW cannot be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You can give them away or sell them.
• All prices are plus tax and subject to change.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Passport MUST be presented at winery to receive tastings and discount.
• Valid ID required to taste or purchase wines.
• Winery events are separate from THCW trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet.
• For groups larger than 8, MUST contact the wineries before your visit to let them know you are coming and when you will be arriving at least 24 hours in advance. Some wineries will NOT accept groups of more than 8 people.
• Be safe. Please have a Designated Driver for your trail trips.